Creating and maintaining healthy smiles is our business. Even those who take great care of their teeth can run into complications such as cavities or sensitivity. When you run into issues with your teeth, turn to the professionals at Grand Avenue Dental for general services as well as advanced restorative procedures.
While we do our best to save and strengthen your own natural teeth, we’re always prepared to develop a restoration solution for anything from damaged and missing teeth to severe decay. Whether that solution be porcelain crowns, dental bridges, partial or full dentures, or implants, we have you covered.
Dr. Amble truly cares about his patients and their wellbeing. He strives to make sure all of the patients at Grand Avenue dental have strong and healthy smiles by making sure your treatment plan is the best and longest-lasting for the situation at hand.
We will diligently work with you to develop treatment plan options that fit your schedule and are financially feasible. If more than one procedure is required to restore your smile, we might recommend a plan that is spread out over time. It’s hard to predict without being seen, but some issues require a combination of different procedures, including fluoride treatment, root canal procedures, gum disease treatments, bonding, and crowns. We’re here to accommodate whatever brings your mouth back to health and helps you be confident with your smile. We offer the following restoration services:
- Crowns and bridges: More people suffer from broken or missing teeth than you realize. Grand Avenue Dental offers extremely strong and durable porcelain crowns and true-to-life bridges. Dental crowns are ideal for repairing damaged teeth, but also are helpful in providing protection after root canals. In addition to this, crowns lay the framework and serve as anchors for dental bridges. It’s a fantastic looking solution that stays put and keeps your smile bright and healthy!
- Root Canal Treatment: Root canals have developed quite the nasty reputation, but we’re here to change that misconception. Root canals do not cause pain, they eliminate it! Root canals can potentially save your tooth in addition to eliminating tooth pain. A root canal treatment consists of removing the pain-inducing infection from the roots of your teeth, sealing them off, and then topping the treatment area with a protective crown.
- Oral Surgery: Oral Surgery sounds intimidating, but we make the process as easy and painless as possible. Whether you’re having wisdom teeth removed or receiving dental implants, Dr. Amble and his team are here to provide top-quality treatment through professionalism, efficiency, and a gentle touch. Be sure to ask about our sedation options so we can develop a plan that’s perfect for you!
- Implant Restorations: Implant restorations from Grand Avenue Dental take the place of both the tooth and the root. Implants can result in a tooth replacement that’s functional, durable, and completely natural looking! The implants are comprised of a titanium post that’s surgically set in your bone to substitute for the root by either an oral surgeon or periodontist. A pristine porcelain crown tops the post to replace your tooth. We are the coordinating focal point, working closely with the implant placement doctor, to create a custom replacement restoration that’s tailored for your mouth, restoring your old smile and making it new again!
- Partials & Dentures: Having missing teeth can be exhausting and frustrating in many ways. Patients with missing teeth can experience difficulty eating, speaking, and some are even embarrassed to smile. Grand Avenue Dental offers both full and partial dentures to replace lost teeth and restore your confidence. Our dentures are all custom built for your mouth, so there’s no need to worry about discomfort or the embarrassing denture slips commonly experienced with substandard false teeth.
Call today to see how we can work together to develop a plan for you.